Well, stop aging is not possible yet. However, we can delay the skin aging effects, depending on what we do! So, instead of waiting for wrinkles appear, the best we should do is to be proactive.
WHAT accelerates aging?
Sleep deprivation affects the metabolism of the skin, since cell renewal occurs at night. It is confirmed that people who work at night age faster.
Do not consume plenty of water. Drink water at any time of day, including juices, it helps rejuvenate skin cells.
Leading a sedentary lifestyle. Sport does improve blood circulation and sweat skin toxins are released.
A diet rich in saturated fat and refined flour accelerates aging.
The lack of sunscreen and cigarette consumption become the most fragile dermis. Therefore, there is a decrease affecting the production of collagen and elastin on the skin. Smoking significantly accelerates aging, reducing elasticity and resulting in a dull skin tone.
What can we do to minimize the skin aging effects?
If we understand the skin aging effects, we can find alternatives to treat them. We discussed in detail in previous article about the first signs of skin aging. If there is some uncertainty about the therapeutic route to follow, the skin test may be a useful diagnostic tool.
Minimizing the effects of aging and the prevention of further aging can be achieved through a holistic approach. To reduce premature aging, or even reverse some of its effects, we should practice some healthy habits.
Change in lifestyle
A style of life full of stress should be handled with caution if we want to stay healthy. Too many negative emotions about daily life problems, accelerate the appearance of wrinkles prematurely. Use sunscreen and exposing the skin using only the best and most natural products and beauty care. Protecting our skin from harsh sun and reducing the level of stress will help us age gracefully and in time. A helpful sleep can aid in the natural preventive approach to aging. Any change in lifestyle should aim to minimize skin aging effects as much as possible.
Eating more of the right kind of foods can be part of the natural approach to prevention. Making sure to maintain a pure and healthy diet can significantly reduce skin aging. Keep healthy by eating only the best. We cannot be satisfied with food of low nutritional quality when it comes to our health! We should reconstitute our body with the proper nutrients.
A healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables, may help limit the harmful effects of free radicals on the skin. Although should include the greatest variety possible. Some foods are known for their particularly high level of antioxidants and may produce a protective effect on the skin:
Carrots, apricots and other fruits and orange and yellow vegetables, blueberries, green leafy vegetables, peppers sweet, tomatoes, beans and other legumes and fish, especially salmon, and nuts.
Foods that dermatologists recommend to delay the signs of aging is the salmon. Because of its high content of protein and Omega 3, an acid that improves immune system function and moisturizes the skin.
Red wine has also been ranked as one of the anti-aging elixir, as studies have discovered a unique antioxidant that has powerful anti-aging effects.
In addition to choosing the right foods, is available data suggest that some should be avoided. It has been found that a diet too high in fat and carbohydrates promotes aging.
Smoking cessation help improve the appearance of the skin by excluding chemicals and nicotine in cigarettes.
Good Skin Care
Skin changes at every stage of our life. A good skin care regimen is an essential part of the natural approach to treatment of all signs of aging.
If your skin is healthy, good care will ensure that remains in this state. Otherwise, a consistent pattern can help improve it. Skin care should consist of three stages: cleaning, care and sun protection.
- Cleaning: removes makeup, dirt and chemicals from the skin. It is a crucial procedure, since the presence of chemicals on the surface as a result of pollution can be a trigger for oxidative stress.
- Caring: Replenish and moisturize the skin using appropriate products for the sign of aging that constitutes the main problem. The treatment of the problem with the right products and their active ingredients, can improve the appearance of the skin.
- Protection of the skin against UV rays is the most important in the prevention of skin aging. We should select these products, considering our skin type and problem.
Regular cleaning can remove chemicals that cause premature skin aging. Moisturizing eye masks and moisturizing facial masks can give a healthier look of the skin.
Hence many creams, gels and masks do not fulfill what they promise on their labels.
According to studies by recognized scientists, three components effectively help fight skin aging:
- Retexturizing: Contain properties that help epidermal renewal visibly correcting wrinkles.
- Firming: Help the skin recover its thickness and density. As its name suggests, they reaffirm the dermis giving a smoother and younger looking.
- Moisturizer: Reduce skin roughness, elasticity and reinforcing the protective barrier of the skin.
To meet these demands, scientists identified the components of three products. If we mix them, can quickly and effectively improve multiple signs of skin aging. Look for these ingredients when buying anti-aging products. They are:
- Jasmonic acid: Produces proteinase inhibitors, which reduces the skin aging effects.
- Beech tree extract: Help lowering the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. Improve firmness, thickness and density of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Help the skin by softening wrinkles and reducing fine lines.
According to dermatologists, based products Rosa Gallica extract and Mannose are ideal to disappear the signs of stressed skin. They also recommend analgesic substances such as chamomile and moisturizing with products based glycerin. These products increase and prolong hydration, helping to restore elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
We must add physical activity and balanced diet, the perfect formula for a healthy and glowing skin.