- ORGANIC AND NATURAL: Our Aloe Vera Gel is made up of organic and natural ingredients. It is free of chemical preservatives, colors and fragrances.
- ONE PRODUCT, MANY USES: Aloe Vera is one of the best and most versatile and widely used skincare products on the market. When used externally it has a wide range of benefits, such as moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin, healing wounds, burns and abrasions, itch prevention, softens the skin, increases elasticity, reduces inflammation and helps supply oxygen to the skin cells.
- HEALTH BY NATURE: Aloe Vera contains over 200 active components, including minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and fatty acids. It is a disinfectant, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-fungal and antiviral so is perfect as an ingredient to DIY skin and hair care products.
- PERFECT AFTER SUN CARE: Aloe Vera is very commonly used on burns and sun burns because it is effective. Applying Aloe Vera Gel to burns gives an instant cooling sensation while it feeds oxygen and moisture to the cells and helps them rebuild.
- RESPONSIBLE SOURCING & ETHICAL PRODUCTION: Beauty by Earth Aloe Vera Gel is made with certified organic aloe vera and is made in the USA. We do not test on animals and this product is Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free and safe for the whole family.
Your mom was onto something when she went into the garden and picked an aloe leaf, snipped off the tip and rubbed it onto your sunburn. The plant has been shown in studies to help heal minor wounds much faster than standard treatments, not to mention it’s an antibacterial and contains vitamins and minerals that can help ease eczema and psoriasis flare-ups.
Beauty experts and professionals are using it for a lot more than the occasional cut or rash these days; they’re using it to get gorgeous, too. Everyday uses from as a makeup remover (straight onto a cotton ball), shaving cream (it’s nice and slick), as a facial scrub (mixed with a little sugar), as a night cream (straight onto the skin before bed), as an eyebrow gel and as the main ingredient in most all skincare products.
Aloe Vera is great for all skin types and is safe for the whole family. From baby rashes to hydrating mature skin, it is effective on even the most sensitive skin types.
Pick up a bottle of aloe vera and discover all the new things you may be able to use it for. You are guaranteed to love it.